- Bone less chicken 1/2 kg
- Chopped onions 3
- Red chilli powder 3 tsp
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Turmaric 1/4 tsp
- lemon 1
- Egg 3
- Bread crums or rusk powder
- Oil to fry and cook. (little more or less depending on shallow frying)
- Ghee can also be used for frying.
- Boil chicken in a pressure cooker until completely cooked.
- Allow the chicken to cool and finely shred it.
- Add the onions, green chili coriander leaves, garam masala, red chillies powder, coriander powder, lemon, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and egg to the chicken and mix well. Set this aside in a refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Make the chicken mixture into small balls and press them flat.
- Dip the patty in bread crumbs and keep them aside for 10 mins.
- Put 2 tsp of ghee or oil on a flat pan and roast the cutlets on both sides till golden brown.
Serve chicken cutlet with ketch up or green chutney.
We appreciate your feedback, please Contact NRIOL