- 1 small onion
- For Custard:
- 2 cups milk
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- For Gelatin:
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Gelatin
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- For Cream:
- 8 oz whipping cream
- 6 tbsp custard powder
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup syrup from litchi can
- 2 tsp. Lime juice
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Mix milk and sugar in a vessel and heat. Dissolve custard powder in little cold milk and add to the hot milk. Stir till
thick. Remove from heat and cool. Mix vanilla essence.
- Mix together gelatin and sugar. Add Litchi syrup. Double boil the mixture till gelatin is dissolved. Mix lime juice and beat on ice with an eggbeater till fluffy like cream.
- Mix whipped cream and powdered sugar. Beat on ice cubes till cream is stiff but flowing. Reserve some cream for decoration.
- Reserve a few whole Litchis for decoration. Cut the remaining Litchis into tiny bits.
- Place a big vessel on plenty of ice cubes. Mix in cooled custard, beaten gelatin, cream and Litchi bits. Stir often, scrapping the sides till the souffle is mixed properly.
- Pour the prepared souffle into a bowl. Set in the refrigerator till set.
Decorate with Litchi pieces and cream before serving.
We appreciate your feedback, please Contact NRIOL