- Basmati rice - 6 Tablespoons
- Milk - 1 Litre
- Sweet condensed milk - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Raisins and chopped Almonds - 1/3 cup
- Ground Cardamom - 1 Tea spoon
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour. Lightly fry in oil the chopped almonds and the raisins.
- Boil the milk in a low flame, and add the drained rice to it. Continue cooking on slow heat till the mixture thickens.
- Add the sweet condensed milk, the sugar, raisins and almonds. Cook for 3-4 minutes and remove from the fire.
- Add the ground cardamom and the saffron.
Kheer can be served either hot or cold as desired.
We appreciate your feedback, please Contact NRIOL