- Besan (gram flour) - 1 Cup
- 2 to 3 slices of bread
- 2 or 3 finely chopped onions, tomatoes and green chillies
- 1 full spoon of finely chopped coriander and curry leaves
- ½ teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 1 or 2 spoon oil for frying
- Salt for taste
- Take a mixing bowl - add besan flour, onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander, curry leaves, red chilli powder and mix it well with water without lumps and make it a medium batter. Don’t make it a thin batter.
- Take a slice of bread and dip into the batter or coat the bread with the help of batter.
- Place the coated bread on the tava by adding 2-3 drops of oil. Roast the bread slice on both the sides.
Serve the bread besan toast with tomato ketchup..
We appreciate your feedback, please Contact NRIOL