Medical expenses incurred during hospitalisation for more than 24 hours, including room charges, doctor/surgeon’s fee, medicine bills, etc.
Medical expenses incurred 30 days prior and 60 days post hospitalisation.
Day-care expenses for advanced, technological medical surgeries and procedures requiring less than 24 hours of hospitalisation (including dialysis, radiotherapy and chemotherapy)
Pre-existing diseases, but after 2 years / 4 years of continuous coverage with the Company
Life Long Renewability:
The policy provides life - long renewal.
Floater cover to get family (self, spouse, dependent parents, dependent children, brothers and sisters) covered for the same sum insured under a single policy by paying one premium amount. Any individual above 3 months of age can be covered under the policy provided 1 adult is also covered under the same policy.
Additional Sum Insured:
An Additional Sum Insured of 10% of Annual sum insured provided on each renewal for every claim free year up to a maximum of 50%. In case of a claim under the policy, the accumulated Additional Sum Insured will be reduced by 10% of the Annual Sum Insured in the following year.
Option of choosing 1 or 2 year policy period under various plans offered.
Avail cashless hospitalisation at any of our network providers / hospitals. A list of these hospitals / providers is available.
Free Health Check - up:
The customer is entitled for a Free Health Check - up at designated centers. The coupons would be provided to each Insured for every policy year, subject to a maximum of 2 coupons per year for floater policies.
Avail tax deduction on premium paid under health insurance policy as per applicable provisions of Section 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961 and amendments made there to.
Pre - Policy Medical Check - up:
No medical tests will be required for insurance cover below the age of 46 years and Sum Insured up to 10 Lakhs.
Free Look Period:
Policy can be cancelled by giving written notice within 15 days of receiving the policy.
We will reset up to 100% of the Sum Insured once in a policy year in case the sum insured including accrued additional Sum Insured (if any) is insufficient as a result of previous claims in that policy year.
In Patient AYUSH Treatment:
Expenses for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) treatment only when it has been undergone in a government hospital or in any institute recognised by the government and / or accredited by Quality Council of India / National Accreditation Board on Health.
Emergency Ambulance Cover:
Reimbursement up to 1,500 per hospitalisation for reasonable expenses incurred on availing an ambulance service offered by a hospital / ambulance service provider in an emergency condition.
Our wellness program intends to promote, incentivise and reward you for your healthy behavior through various wellness services. All the activities as mentioned in the desired section help you earn wellness points which will be tracked by us.
- Any illness/ disease/ injury/ pre-existing disease before the inception of the policy. However, this exclusion ceases to apply if the policy is renewed with the company for two consecutive years for sum insured of 3, 4, 5, 7, 10 lakhs and 2 lakhs if the policy is renewed for 4 consecutive years.
- Non-allopathic treatment, pregnancy and childbirth related complications, cosmetic, aesthetic and obesity related treatment.
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases, use or misuse of liquor, intoxicating substances or drugs as well as intentional self-injury.
- War, civil war or breach of law.
- Naturopathy treatment, acupressure, acupuncture, magnetic and other such therapies.
- Treatment taken outside the country.
- Any expenses arising out of domiciliary treatment.