1.Why did you leave India?
A opportunity to learn and earn more.
2. Do you plan to return to India to settle down?
Off course yes, Karnataka.
3. What do you like most about being abroad?
responsibility in Job and comfortable life.
4. What do like least about being abroad?
Miss our culture and festivals and social events.
5. Would you be concerned about raising your family outside India?
6. What are your thoughts about marrying outside your immediate community, someone who speaks a different language or practices a different religion?
This is very individual and situational in approach.
7. What would be the first thing you would do if you became the Prime Minister of India?
Join the rivers and provide more scope to agriculture and irrigation and all jobs should be on merit with no caste bar.
8. What do you think are India's greatest strengths?(max 3)
1. Hard work.
9. What do you think are the biggest problems facing India? (max 3)
3. Local problems like water - power etc
10. Do you think that a presidential form of government would better serve the needs of India's democracy?
May be true.
11. For whom do you have the highest regard amongst living Indians?
1. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2. Dr.APJ Kalam
12. Do you think that the national obsession with Cricket has helped or has it hurt India as a sporting nation?
No way is business.
13. What do you think are India's greatest achievements since Independence? (max 3)?
2. Industrial growth
14. What is your favorite pastime?
My bachelor life.
15. What is your happiest memory?
When I received the BEST performance Manager in my group continuously third time in a row.
16. What's your most memorable journey?
First time flying by SQ.
17. What is your ultimate food dish?
Idli+ wada and shrikhand.
18. What are your favorite movies? (max 3)
2. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
19. What are your favorite books (please list authors as well)? (max 3)
1. YOU CAN WIN
2. Seven habits of Highly effective people
3. The Bhagvad Geeta
20. A message from you to other NRIs
Help any one need for over seas jobs and Contribute to the poor people in India in any form possible.
Meet Subhash Goher. He currently lives Amadi Flats Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.
Published - April 24, 2007
Participate in 20-Questions
The views of this column are the author's own, and do not necessarily represent the views of NRI Online.