Student Secure most of the Government and Visa requirements. This plan meets the requirements of many schools. This plan has four levels namely Select
. Students can pick any of them that suit their needs and budget. This plan covers eligible medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains.These plans is for full time international students and research scholars registered in Universities outside their home country. These plans meets the J1 Visa
requirements and the F1 Visa
requirements and is available for their spouses and dependents as well. The full time student/scholar status requirement is waived for participants within the US holding F1 Visa including those students on OPT or J1 Visa. Full time status requirements remain in force for those having M1 Visa or other category visas.
- Covers Covid19 illness.
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions is available after 6 months from the date of enrollment
- Renewable for up to 4 years.
- Intercollegiate, interscholastic, intramural or club sports coverage is available.
- Coverage for mental health disorders, dental cover, physical therapy and chiropractic care are available with this plan.
- Maternity Care, routine care for a newborn baby and therapeutic termination of pregnancy are covered benefits.
- Co insurance inside the US: Underwriters will pay 80% of the first $5000 of eligible expenses after the deductible and 100% to certificate period maximum.
- Co insurance outside the US: After the deductible, underwriters will pay 100% of eligible expenses to certificate period maximum.
- Policy maximum can vary starting from $200,000 and go up to $1,000,000 depending on the plan chosen from the four levels of plans.