- Policy does not cover pre-existing diseases & complications arising from them.
- Routine physical or other examination where there is no objective indication of impairment of normal health and Medical expenses beyond the expiry of the Policy Period.
- Suicide, attempt to suicide or willfully self inflicted injury or illness, mental disorder, anxiety, stress or depression, venereal disease, alcoholism, drunkenness, abuse of drugs, HIV, AIDS.
- Manual work or hazardous occupation, self exposure to needless peril (except in an attempt to save human life), or if engaging in any criminal or illegal act.
- Pregnancy, resulting childbirth, miscarriage, abortion or complication arising out of any of the foregoing.
- Loss or damage to the Insured's passport as a result of the confiscation or detention by customer, police or any other authority.
- Loss which is not reported to the appropriate police authority within 24 hours of the discovery of loss
- War or war-like actions, act of terrorism.