In-patient treatment: Medical expenses for hospitalisation as an in-patient for a minimum period of 24 consecutive hours.
Day Care Treatments: 150 medical expenses incurred by you while undergoing Specified Day Care Treatment (as mentioned in the Day Care Surgeries list), which require less than 24 hours hospitalisation.
In patient AYUSH treatment: Expenses for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) treatment only when the treatment has been undergone in a Government Hospital or in any Institute recognised by the Government and/or accredited by Quality Council of India/National Accreditation Board on Health upto Sum Insured.
Domiciliary Hospitalisation Cover: Medical expenses incurred by you during your domiciliary hospitalisation upto Sum Insured.
Donor Expenses: Hospitalisation expenses, as incurred by the organ donor for undergoing organ transplant surgery for your use, are covered upto Sum Insured.
Pre & Post Hospitalisation: Medical expenses incurred by you, immediately up to 60 days before and up to 90 days after your hospitalisation covered upto Sum Insured.
Domestic Road Emergency Ambulance Cover: The reasonable and actual expenses up to 1% of your Sum Insured, maximum up to `5,000, incurred by you on availing an ambulance services offered by a Hospital/ambulance service provider in an emergency condition.
Reset Benefit: For plans with deductible of 3 lakhs and above, we shall reset up to 100% of the Sum Insured once in a policy year in case the Sum Insured including accrued Additional Sum Insured (if any) is insufficient due to previous claims in that policy year.
Relationships covered: Self, spouse, dependent children, brother, sister, dependent parent, grandparents, grandchildren, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, dependent brother-in-law and dependent sister-in-law.
Wellness Program: Wellness program intends to promote, incentivize and reward you for your healthy behavior through various wellness services. All the wellness activities as mentioned below make you earn wellness points which will be tracked by us.
- Wide range of annual Sum Insured (5 lakhs to 50 lakhs) and flexible deductible options (3,4,5lakhs) to suit your needs
- Individual and Floater cover for the family
- Lifetime renewability
- Policy Period: Available in one, two or three year policy period options(10%, 12.5% discount on 2yrs, 3yrs policy)
- Floater option: Covering up to 2 Adults and 3 Children in a single policy
- Eligibility: This policy can be offered to an individual with minimum age of 6 years under an individual
- policy. However children aged 3 months to 5 years can be insured under a floater plan only. No restriction on maximum entry age
- Pre-existing diseases: Pre-existing diseases will be covered immediately after 2 years of continuous coverage under the policy since the issuance of the first policy. The waiting period will be adjusted by the number of years the insured has spent in the base policy.
- Tax Benefit: Avail tax saving benefit on premium paid under health section of this policy, as per section 80D of Income Tax act,1961 and amendments made thereafter.
- Cashless Hospitalisation: Avail cashless hospitalisation at any of our network providers/hospitals.
- List of these providers/hospitals is available on our website.
- Pre-policy medical checkup: No medical tests will be required for insurance cover below the age of 46 years and upto Sum Insured of 10 Lakhs
- Free look period: Policy can be cancelled by giving a written notice within 15 days of receipt.
- Ambulance charges (unless specified in policy)
- Administration charges
- Admission / registration fees, file / records management charges
- Service / surcharges
- Bed booking / reserving charges
- Food and beverages
- Soaps, toiletries and laundry
- Patient's attendant charges
- Special nurse / attendant charges
- Telephone / photocopy / courier / insurance processing fees, etc.
- FIR / MLC charges
- Others (non-insurance, items not related to treatment)
- All Items mentioned as exclusions in the policy