1. Why did you leave India?
To do my masters in physiotherapy.
2. Do you plan to return to India to settle down?
I would like to return back to my country and settle in Hyderabad.
3. What do you like most about being abroad?
Lot of job opportunities and respect.
4. What do like least about being abroad?
Missing my family.
5. Would you be concerned about raising your family outside India?
6. What are your thoughts about marrying outside your immediate community, someone who speaks a different language or practices a different religion?
7. What would be the first thing you would do if you became the Prime Minister of India?
Change the entire govt, because changing govt helps in changing everything.
8. What do you think are India's greatest strengths?(max 3)
9. What do you think are the biggest problems facing India? (max 3)
2) Over population
10. Do you think that a presidential form of government would better serve the needs of India's democracy?
11. For whom do you have the highest regard amongst living Indians?
People of India .
12. Do you think that the national obsession with Cricket has helped or has it hurt India as a sporting nation?
13. What do you think are India's greatest achievements since Independence? (max 3)?
1) International business
2) IT field
3) Medical advancement
14. What is your favourite pastime?
Searching net for new things.
15. What is your happiest memory?
Enjoying with friends in Hyderabad.
16. What's your most memorable journey?
Journey from my home to school by my own car .
17. What is your ultimate food dish?
18. What are your favourite movies? (max 3)
19. What are your favourite books (please list authors as well)? (max 3)
20. A message from you to other NRIs
Proud to be indians and helpeach othersin happy and sad moments.
Meet Jayanth Andugula. He currently lives in Overland Park, KS, USA
Published - Mar 15, 2006
Participate in 20-Questions
The views of this column are the author's own, and do not necessarily represent the views of NRI Online.