1. Why did you leave India?
To explore the world earn money n gain same great skills.
2. Do you plan to return to India to settle down?
My home town ,katihar.
3. What do you like most about being abroad?
The different culture exits throughout the world and people enjoying their life with their own style.
4. What do like least about being abroad?
Missing my country.
5. Would you be concerned about raising your family outside India?
6. What are your thoughts about marrying outside your immediate community, someone who speaks a different language or practices a different religion?
It doesnt matter what is her religion and what is her language,but the thing is how she makes a happy married life with you, different cultures create problems but it hardly matters.
7. What would be the first thing you would do if you became the Prime Minister of India?
Do something for exploring the human resourse of India for the betterment of the country.
8. What do you think are India's greatest strengths?(max 3)
1) Its culture n religions
2) The toughness of indian people
3) Social bindings of our country
9. What do you think are the biggest problems facing India? (max 3)
2) Brain drain
10. Do you think that a presidential form of government would better serve the needs of India's democracy?
No never because there are different people of different religion living in different region and there should be different institution which can bind them and make a proper co-ordination with other class and make a complete India.
11. For whom do you have the highest regard amongst living Indians?
The great scientist and president of india His Excellency Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam.
12. Do you think that the national obsession with Cricket has helped or has it hurt India as a sporting nation?
No not at all. Cricket created a image of INDIA as a great country having a great sport persons.
13. What do you think are India's greatest achievements since Independence? (max 3)?
2)Software giant of the world
3)Independecy in FOOD,Technology,Self reliant in Space Technology
14. What is your favourite pastime?
School days spent with my friends.
15. What is your happiest memory?
When i got a reply from my girl friend.
16. What's your most memorable journey?
Journey with my family to my regional place Rajasthan.
17. What is your ultimate food dish?
Dahi Choorma(purely marwari dish).
18. What are your favourite movies? (max 3)
3)Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
19. What are your favourite books (please list authors as well)? (max 3)
1)If tommorrow Comes-Sydney sheldon
2)You can WIn- Shiv Khera
3)Ignited Mind- Dr A.P.J Abdul kalam
20. A message from you to other NRIs
Jaise bhi ho jahan bhi raho, khush raho and cheer for your country,do something for your country and be proud to being an Indian.
Meet Deepak Kumar Agarwal. He currently lives from Katihar, Bihar, India.
Published -Jan 23, 2006
Participate in 20-Questions
The views of this column are the author's own, and do not necessarily represent the views of NRI Online.