Liaison Student Economy provides medical insurance benefits to students and other educational professionals with valid J-1, H-3, F, M or Q Visas. It can be renewed as long as the student satisfy the eligibility requirements and also offers coverage for maternity.Eligibility
- Non US Citizens and U.S Citizens
- International Students, visiting faculty, scholars between 12 and 64 years of age and the student must be engaged in full-time educational, research activities residing outside their home country.
- Non US citizens must have a valid J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1 or Q-1 Visa and are covered if destination is the United States.
- U.S. citizen must have a current passport and visa issued by their host country and are covered for destinations outside of the United States.
- State Restrictions: The plan will not accept a mailing address in Maryland, Washington, New York, South Dakota, and Colorado.
- Country Restrictions: The plan will not accept an address in Islamic Republic of Iran, Syrian Arab Republic, U.S. Virgin Islands, Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone.
- Destination Restrictions: The plan will not cover trips to Islamic Republic of Iran and Syrian Arab Republic.
- RATING : A (excellent) by AM Best
- UNDERWRITER : Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London (rated "A" (Excellent) by AM Best) and Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
- ADMINISTRATOR : Seven Corners