TATA AIG Overseas travel insurance
Overseas travel is common in today's global village. People travel for several reasons, most commonly for recreation, business and for visiting close ones in different countries. No matter why you travel overseas, exposure to an alien lifestyle, culture, cuisine and location does have health risk particularly for older travellers. Accidents, Sudden illness, Baggage loss, Baggage delay, Passport loss, trip delay etc are some of the unanticipated incidents that may curtail your travel plan. You may consider travel insurance as an extra expenditure but it is very essential to avoid financial disaster during an emergencies.
TATA AIG General insurance company limited has designed an unique tata aig overseas travel insurance plan called 'Travel Guard' that covers you during emergencies that are 'sudden and accidental'. NRIOL is an authorized partner with TATA AIG since 2004, with more than thirty thousand and growing satisfied online customers so far. You can buy Travel Guard insurance plan either using our Credit Card purchase, Net banking or Cheque payment
facility within NRIOL. The countries covered by Travel Guard are specified as Including America
and Excluding America
TATA AIG Senior Citizen plan
Travel insurance for senior citizens plan is specifically designed for older travelers above 70 years with a maximum coverage of US$50,000 coverage and is available with or without sublimits. Pre-existing ailments or medical conditions are covered up to $1,500 only incase of life threatening situation.
TATA AIG Annual Multi Trip
Annual Multi Trip by TATA AIG allows the insured to travel as many times as possible within the coverage period (One Year). However each trip cannot exceed a period of 30 to 45 days depending on the plan purchased. There are two Annual Multi Trip plans:
- Gold Plan- Maximum coverage of $250,000
- Platinum Plan- Maximum coverage of $500,000
TATA AIG Asia Travel Guard
Holidays in Asian countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Maldives...is exotic and popular with many Indians. Those who are travelling within Asia for vacation can buy TATA AIG Asia Travel Guard for affordable price than going to other travel insurance plans.
TATA AIG Domestic Guard
People cannot neglect travel insurance India even if it is a domestic travel. Domestic Guard covers the insured for travelling within India.
The TATA AIG travel plan can be purchased to get the Schengen visa for the following Schengen countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Tata AIG Indian travel insurance plans fulfil Schengen visa consular needs
- Travelers aged 6 months – 55 years are eligible to buy these plans:
- Silver Plan - $50,000 max coverage
- Silver Plus Plan - $100,000 max coverage
- Gold Plan - $250,000 max coverage
- Platinum Plan - $500,000 max coverage
- Travelers aged 56 years – 70 years:
- Silver Plan without sublimits - $50,000 max coverage
- Silver Plus Plan without sublimits - $100,000 max coverage
- Gold Plan without sublimits - $250,000 max coverage
- Platinum Plan without sublimits - $500,000 max coverage
- Travelers aged 70+ years:
- Senior Plan without sublimits - $50,000 max coverage
Travel medical Insurance Coverage
- Coverage for Medical Expenses: Travel Guard takes care of your medical expenses due to accident and sickness while travelling so that you can stay peaceful.
- Checked baggage loss: The insured can avail compensation for the loss of checked in baggage under this plan.
- Baggage delay: Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for purchase of emergency personal belongings in case the checked in baggage is delayed.
- Loss of Passport: Compensation for expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or new passport.
- Personal Liability: In case of death, bodily injury or damage to property caused involuntarily by the insured, then compensation for damages will be paid to a third party.
- In-hospital Indemnity: Travel Guard pays a Daily benefit for each day of stay as an inpatient in a hospital due to injury or sickness.
- Trip Delay: Reimbursement of additional expenses occurred due to trip delay (only if the trip has been delayed for more than 12 hours).
- Personal Accident: Travel Guard gives you worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Dismemberment while you are abroad anywhere in the world.
- Sickness and Dental Relief: The policy pays for immediate Dental Treatment occurring due to sudden acute pain during the course of an overseas Insured Journey. Dental benefits will be provided for Medically Necessary filling of the tooth or surgical treatment, services, or supplies.
The insured is not covered if any expenses incurred directly or indirectly in case of travelling against the advice of a physician for obtaining treatment. Pre-existing ailments and complications arising out of them are not covered. Suicide or attempted suicide, War, Terrorism, Illegal Acts, Dangerous Sports etc are excluded from Travel Guard coverage. For those who are above the age of 56 there are certain Sub Limits. For more Exclusion details please refer to the TATA AIG Travel Policy Wordings