Student Health Advantage from IMG:-
This plan is from the company IMG(International Medical Group)
. Student Health Advantage plan provides comprehensive coverage insurance for international students and scholars pursuing their education outside their home country. There are 2 options available in this, Standard plan and Platinum plan. This plan is renewable, meets the student visa requirements and covers maternity, mental health, organized sports and international emergency care. This plan is for individuals or groups of students participating in international programs, cultural exchange programs, graduation and scholars and educators .
- Coverage for pre-existing condition is available after waiting period of 12 months with the Standard plan and waiting period of 6 months with the Platinum plan.
- The Platinum plan provides coverage for maternity.
- Coverage is renewable for up to 12 months period with initial purchase of 3 months.
- Meets student, scholar and cultural exchange program visa requirements.
- Mental and nervous disorder and substance abuse coverage is available with this plan.
- Coverage for intercollegiate/interscholastic/intramural or club sports is available.
- Co insurance - outside the US: 100% coverage is available.
- Co insurance - within the US: In PPO network or student health center 100% is available, out of the PPO network company pays 80% of first $5000, and then 100% thereafter.
- Policy maximum of $500,000 is available for the Standard plan and $1,000,000 is available for the Platinum plan.