Visitor Travel Medical InsuranceFor family members visiting USA
- Visitor medical insurance plans are ideal for visitors to the USA to cope with the medical bills incurred in case of sudden illness or injury during their stay outside their native land.
- Insurance customers can purchase visitor medical insurance plans at any point during the trip or even after leaving their home country.
- The visitor insurance coverage options range from $25,000 to $1,000,000.
- The coverage of visitor medical insurance includes medical expenses (only few cover for pre-existing condition), prescription drugs expenses, emergency medical evacuation and accidental death & dismemberment.
- Other secondary benefits include, trip interruption, baggage loss, baggage delay etc.
- Preventative care is excluded under visitor travel medical insurance.
Global Health InsuranceIdeal for H1B visa holders
- To suit all the requirements of new immigrants to the US, or US H1B and H4 visa holders and Green Card holders, sailors and cruisers, Global health insurance plans are designed with comprehensive major medical coverage.
- These plans are also ideal for US Expatriates, Missionaries and international travelers who spend a lot of time in different countries.
- The comprehensive coverage of Global Health Insurance plan cover medical benefits including maternity, mental health, wellness (preventive check ups) and medical evacuation.
US Immigrant Health InsuranceFor H4, F2 Visa holders and new immigrants
- Immigrants to the USA are not immediately eligible of US domestic insurance plans.
- They however require proper health insurance coverage and can buy US Immigrant Medical Insurance plans which provides long term coverage.
- Immigrants health insurance plans cover new immigrants (Green Card holders sponsored by family members) to the US and potential immigrants (H4 & F2 visa holders) for special healthcare needs.
- US Immigrant Health Insurance plans cover medical expenses resulting from sudden illness or injuries during their period of coverage. These plans typically offer coverage ranging from 2 to 5 years.
J1, J2 Visa Health InsuranceFor exchange program visitors and scholars
- Health insurance is a requirement mandated by the US government for J1 exchange visitors in the US and j2 dependents visa holders.
- As per the government regulations if one willfully fails to carry health insurance then the J1 sponsor must terminate the exchange visitor program and inform the termination to US Department of State.
- Benefits of J visa insurance include coverage for medical expenses (pre-existing conditions may be covered), prescription drugs expenses, emergency medical evacuation and accidental death & dismemberment.
Package Trip InsuranceFor vacationers and cruise travel
- Package Trip Insurance plans are ideal short term insurance coverage for vacationers and cruise travelers.
- These plans are available with good coverage, affordable premium and no deductible.
- Benefits Package Trip Insurance includes coverage for medical expenses (pre-existing conditions may be covered), dental expenses, prescription drugs expenses, emergency medical evacuation.
- These plans can also cover your losses (non refundable ticket costs) due to a trip cancellation, trip interruption, lost baggage etc.
Europe Travel InsuranceFor business travel, vacation and Schengen visa
- Schengen Visa has made traveling to Europe convenient. You can travel to 25 Schengen countries with this single visa.
- However, you have to purchase health insurance coverage to fulfill the requirements of the Schengen Visa Countries.
- Schengen Visa insurance requirements are specified by the consulates.
Schengen Visa Requirements
- Insurance company must have a representative office in Europe
- The policy must provide at least EUR 30,000 for medical treatment, emergency evacuation/repatriation coverage.
- Insurance must be valid for duration of stay in the Schengen states.
Nanny Health Insurance
- To protect nannies and au pairs from hospital and doctor bills you require babysitter (Nanny) Health insurance coverage.
- annies or Au pairs who are usually non US citizens require health insurance to cope with unforeseen medical expenses during their stay in the USA.
- There are special classes of medical insurance for New Immigrants to the country (green card holders) and au pairs while in the US.
Pre-existing coverage plans
- There are only few insurance companies who offer visitor to the USA for pre existing medical conditions.
- Travelers with such health conditions can compare pre existing health insurance plans online.
- The medical benefits of these plans are exclusively designed for travelers to short term coverage while in America.