| Accident & Sickness medical Expenses Reimbursement
| Accidental Death & Dismemberment
| Emergency Medical evacuation*
| Repatriation of remains*
| Checked Baggage Delay
||After 12 hrs
| Checked Baggage loss benefit #
| Loss of Passport
| Personal Liability
* Included under the benefit limit of accident and sickness medical expenses reimbursement
# Maximum amount to be reimbursed per bag is 50% and maximum value per article contained in any bag is 10% of sum(s) insured
Sub Limits - The following medical sub limits are applicable for travelers older than 56 years. However these medical sublimits are not applicable for plans 'WITHOUT SUBLIMIT'
- Hospital Room, boarding & Hosp.Misc.Max.1500$ per day up to 30 days whichever is less.
- ICU: Max.3000$ per day up to 7 days which ever is less.
- Surgical Treatment: Maximum 10,000$
- Anesthetist Services: up to 25% of surgical treatment
- Physician's visit: Max.$75 per day up to 10 visits.
- Diagnostic & preadmission testing: Max 500$.
- Ambulance Services: Max 400$.
- Personal Accident
- 24-hr personal accident cover up to Us $ 15,000.
- Medical Expenses Cover
- Hospitalization medical expenses more than 24 hours is cashless and outpatient medical expenses are reimbursable.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- In the event of a medical emergency, we will arrange for the evacuation and transportation to move an ill or injured traveler to another location where appropriate. Policy provides for repatriation of remains in case of unfortunate death of the insured while on trip.
- Checked Baggage Loss
- Compensation for the loss of checked in baggage.
- Loss of Passport
- Compensation for expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or new passport.
- Medical Services provider referral
- Arrangement of hospital admissions
- Lost luggage assistance
- Emergency Travel Services
- Embassy referral services
- Claims procedure information services
This policy does not cover expenses directly or indirectly in respect of:
- Traveling against the advice of a Physician
- For obtaining treatment
- Pre-existing ailments& complications arising out of them
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Illegal Acts
- Dangerous Sports etc.
Included under the benefit limit of Accident & Sickness medical expenses reimbursement.
To ensure quality health care in America, TATA AIG has partnered with UnitedHealth Group, one of the leading Health Care providers in the United States. This gives our customers access to United Healthcare network of hospitals and physicians in USA.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Hongkong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakistan, Kuwait, Kyrgysztan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mangolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Phillippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.